Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Sunday, August 21, 2011

3 Months!

Augustus at 3 months

It's so hard to believe my baby is 3 months old. I looked back at his 2 month picture and I saw so many changes! He's gotten so big, and I chose this picture because you can see how curious he is. He's very interested in everything these days and trying to figure out how things work. He loved my camera because I have a Nikon D40 and it's huge so I'm sure he thought it was funny looking. This month Grandma Arakelian came to visit. She's our last visitor for a while.

We've reached a huge milestone this month, we're finally out of the newborn stage! The so called "4th trimester" is done. I called my lactation consultant (during week 3) and cried on the phone because I was tired, my hormones were crazy, and all my boy wanted to do was eat every hour. She promised me that it would get easier by 3 months. She was right! I'm so thankful that I had the support from my husband, and her to get me through those hour feedings and late nights. During the day Augustus normally eats every 3 hours, besides our cluster feeds before bed. Then, at night he sleeps between 5-7 hours before he needs to eat. It's wonderful! I actually wake up energized these days. You think that would motivate me to work out...

Milestones:

You smile like crazy now! You love meeting new people and smiling at them too.

You laughed for the first time at Grandma Arakelian, then to Daddy, and at Daddy again when i was in the room. You laugh at Daddy all the time now. (I still have not done something funny enough to make you laugh)

While on your stomach you can lift your head 90 degrees. you also push your chest up with your arms.

YOU CAN ROLL OVER! This is one of the most exciting things from this month. I was so proud of you when you first did this.

You have an impressive vocabulary. you love to use the word a-goo, and you like to use it in different ways (ex. a-goooooooo, a-goo-goo-goo, and in different pitches) you also like to squeal in delight, and see how loud you can make your voice.

You chomp on your hands all the time, I was told this was a sign of teething. We'll see.

you're wearing 3-6 months clothes (but I don't see you in them for much longer)

~Looking forward to 4 months!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment