Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Monday, October 4, 2010

NO, I have not fallen off the face of the Earth.

Sorry I have not updated my blog in a a while, but I've been pretty sick. All last week I could barely get out of bed without having to head to the bathroom. Luckily, I'm feeling better now.

There hasn't been that many updates with our lives. We're still looking at houses and possibly getting a new car as well. My check engine light just came on ($700 to fix it!) Since my car is small and breaking every year we decided it was probably time to upgrade to a bigger car. We'll need a car to haul stuff to the new house when we get one.

That's all I can think about today.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, we're thinking of getting Dodge Journey. This year we decided money grows on trees because it seems like we're spending a lot of it recently.

    ReplyDelete