Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Monday, May 16, 2011


39 weeks pregnant!



I can't tell you how excited I am that I am nearing the end of my pregnancy! I've heard from lots of people that they think their pregnancies go fast. I'm here to say "NOPE, that's a lie!" I feel like I've been pregnant for 2 years! It didn't help that I had everything ready by month 7 so all I had to do was sit an wait. Next time I'm preparing everything a month in advance.

So my baby is estimated to weigh somewhere in the 8 pound range. The doctors are only giving me till my due date to give birth naturally. If I don't go into labor by Thursday, I'll have to be induced. I chose to have this induction for personal reasons and the doctors agreed, because of his measurements and weight that they could do it. :)

Dennis and I spent a lot of time together this weekend knowing that it will be the last weekend of just the two of us. Honestly, we're ready for this. We've been together for 6 years and have wanted a baby for 2 years now. We like to plan way in advance, I always knew that we would wait till he got out of the military but it didn't mean that I couldn't think about having a baby or read up on babies. lol I'm so thankful that God has given us a healthy relationship and is going to bless us with a beautiful baby. I couldn't ask for anything more. :)

I'm not going to post again until I have the baby, I can't wait to post a picture of him on here. :) :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment