Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Everythings ready....Wait what about my bag????

Hello Everyone,

I know i've been avoiding you. I must say that being a housewife is kind of boring, so there is not that much to talk about. I could write everyday about cleaning the house, cooking, or killing a billion stink bugs all day. I think that maybe, you'd appreciate actually news going on in my life. (By the way Dennis killed 7 stink bugs last night all during our dinner....GROSS!)

I am officially 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant. The doctor says that I can go anytime and that I should have my bags packed. The only problem is, that I'm a cheap skate and I only have a limited amount of clothes that fit so packing my bags is hard to do. lol I packed about 30 outfits for the baby, realizing i'll only be there for 2-3 days so of course he doesn't need that many. I'm just so worried, I don't want to pack to little for him and then look like a bad Mom. We're getting so excited for the big day. It's sort of unreal to us. I can't believe that between now and the next 3 weeks I could be a Mom. :)

Yesterday we had a doctors appointment. I'm measuring at 40 1/2 weeks, so the doctor wants to schedule me for an ultrasound to check the baby's weight. She suspects that he's already 8 pounds and could potentially be higher. So if he is they want to Induce next week! Things are going really fast, and it's hard for me to comprehend everything. I'm ready to be a Mom, but it's a lot of responsibility and you think 10 months is a long time to grasp that Idea.....well it's really not. I've been ready physically for the baby since month 7, now that the times coming i'm starting to get butterflies. I'm sure i'll do fine, but with Dennis and I living so far away from our families it scares me a bit. So Mom, Dad, Peg, Roe, Melissa, Audrey, and all my other friends that are Mom's prepare for late night phone calls when I'm freaking out and don't know how to calm Augustus down. lol

3 comments:

  1. Hey mama! You can call me any time you want! And don't worry - you are going to do great. You know, I only packed like 2 outfits for the baby and you won't need anything - the hospital will have those "fun" robes that you'll have to wear.... Just don't forget the car seat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you and Dennis! You will be a great mom. And you can call me anytime! I am usually up late and then up early with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'll take you up on that offer. We packed games and DVD's and now that I think of it....when are we going to have time to watch and play all that stuff!?!?!? Dennis has his lap top with one of his computer games in it so he'll probably miss the birth now. LOL j/k

    All in all, I can't wait to get Auggie out of me! This last week has been very uncomfortable. I have pinched nerves in my left leg so moving is almost impossible now. :( Soon, very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete