Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shelling!

We made it to Sanibel and it's so beautiful. I'm jealous of Dennis for being able to come here every year as a child. It's so nice to be near the ocean and have a relaxing vacation. If only this baby would let me relax. I've been sick everyday since I've been here. Yesterday I woke up with an awful headache that lasted all day, all night, and even some this morning. Then today we went out to breakfast and I ate a ton of biscuits and gravy which made me terribly sick. I am hoping and praying tomorrow i'll feel better.

One of the best things to do in Sanibel is go shelling. The shells are so beautiful here and you can find practically anything unbroken. I found beautiful conk shells but the only problem was that they were filled with either slugs or crabs. I still found an amazing assortment of shells either way. :)

Here are some photos from the trip.....




No comments:

Post a Comment