Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Monday, November 8, 2010

Turning into a grown up.

After four years of living in apartments I can finally say I'm ready to move into a house. I am so sick of living so close to people. I can literally here everything going on upstairs in my neighbors apartments. Sometimes I don't want to know whats going on in there if you know what I mean....ewww! The thing I'm looking most forward to getting away from is the LOUD music my neighbors play. It sounds like I'm at a disco, you can dance to the music in our apartment that's how loud it is.

We bought a beautiful house (kind of in the sticks) It's definitely in the country but the view from our house is amazing. The further you go outside of the city the better house you get for your money. So that being said this will be a bit of a commute for Dennis to get to work. Even though there is a commute, the route he has to take is scenic. So it's worth the drive looking at the blue ridge mountains and the beautiful homes on the hills, and vineyards. We're very excited about this move.

My favorite thing about this house is that it's big enough for a large family. Our goal was to get a final home! We've moved so many times in the last four years that we didn't want to start with a starter house and have to move as our family grew. I'm already pregnant now and plan to have more children in the future. My goal if God allows it, is to have 4 children. The neighborhood is very kid friendly and I'm so excited to raise my child here. Also the schools are fantastic!

Today I started packing for the big move, and am happy to say that we'll be out of these apartments in less than 2 short weeks! Then the fun part starts, we get to remodel. Our main goal is to put tile in the kitchen and get rid of the disgusting laminate. Painting is a must. When the original people left they left awful scuff marks all over the walls. Those are the main problems right now. More updates later in the year. I'll post pictures to my facebook once the updates are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment