Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A beautiful Saturday and I'm stuck in JAIL!

Just kidding, I'm not really in jail, but it might seem like it. I'm at work right now. I like to call it jail because we are stuck in the back room with no windows or music. It's so quiet. Not only that but my whole job consists of peeling fruit. Sometimes I feel like an old soldier from WWII who's in trouble and has to peel a thousand potatoes with a dull knife. lol

The day went pretty smooth, We did on the other hand have one rude customer. He actually through a business card at us and slammed the door shut on his way out. Crazy people. Our policy at Edible Arrangements is that we cannot guarantee delivery times. Yes, I do agree that's crazy. If you look at it on our perspective though you'll realize it's impossible to guarantee it. We get multiple orders that we make that day. So if we let everyone choose a time then they would never get done.

OK that's enough work talk, I'm off to enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment