Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

kids, kids, and more kids!!!

I am blessed to have such a large family and so thankful that it keeps growing. Right now 3 of my cousins are pregnant. It's amazing! I am so happy for them and can't wait to meet the little guys. I just received one of the cousins baby shower invites. Of course the second I got home I looked up their registry on babies R us. It's a boy and it looks like the theme is turtles. It looks like they're nursery is going to be adorable.

Yesterday we babysat for one of our friends. It was so much fun! Their daughter Naomi is a little over 1 years old and is such a calm baby. She was completely fine with us watching her. I made spaghetti for dinner and she gobbled what little she could with her tiny belly. Then afterwards we went outside in our back yard and she met one of our neighbors who was a month younger. It was so cute to see them interact, it was almost as if they were actually have a conversation together. Dennis and I took Naomi on a walk and she was fascinated with EVERYTHING. as we walked she would scream WHOA over and over again. Once we got home we fed her fruit for a snack and played games with her. We had a blast hanging out with Naomi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment