Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Friday, April 2, 2010

Breaking out the summer dresses! :)

Today it was 88 degrees!!! I love Spring, not only was it 88 outside but it wasn't humid. It's not every day Jacksonville gets this type of weather so I have to enjoy it when I can. I promise you by next month it will be so humid outside you would think you could swim in it.

Today Dennis and I woke up around seven, not my type of sleeping in but at least I got an extra 15 minutes. We've been trying to make the most of our day. So far the pain meds are still working for Dennis so I didn't have to baby him as much as I thought I would. It worked out for our benefit though because this way he's been able to eat better meals than just soup.

I decided to make eggs for Dennis today so that why he gets some sort of solid to eat. I decided that I'm just going to feed him anything that a toddler can eat. That way he doesn't have to chew it. For lunch I made my first soup, it was very good it was called Spanish Garlic Soup. It was so good, it was a broth soup that had a poached egg and slice of french bread on top. It was restaurant material.

We decided to go on a walk today do to the wonderful weather. It's gorgeous outside. I also decided to put on a summer dress. I have been wearing them for some time now but at least now I'm not freezing when I wear it. :) What a wonderful day.

Time to eat. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment