Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Very tired....

Honestly I have done nothing all day long. I have noticed being alone has made me very lazy! I go to bed a a decent hour, wake up around 10:00 am for Den's phone call. I pretty much read, and I'm trying not to watch to much TV. That's the worst part, the TV really distracts me from all the work I need to be doing. I still have the second bedroom to tackle, my bedroom, and Becca dropped off a bunch of kitchen stuff I had her saving for me. Yikes, I have to get this done!!! I am sitting around the house, thinking I have months to do this stuff. Tomorrow's my day. I have decided to get up early and clean, clean, clean. :)

Also tomorrow I am planning to get my haircut. It's way to long and really hard to take care of. I might also get bangs. I like bangs because it lightens my hair, and I really need that here because it gets so hot in the summer. Also I need to get my hair thinned for the same reason. My only concern is that I usually hate my hair after I get it cut, so I hope it looks perfect considering Den's coming home so soon.

This afternoon Becca came over for a short visit. We had leftover chili from yesterday, and hot dogs to go with. I was explaining to her what all went on a Chicago hot dog. I think she prefers regular dogs, honestly I agree. The only part of a Chicago dog that I like is the seeded bun. Thanking about Chicago dogs reminds me of Portillo's, oh how I miss that place. They have the best french fries with cheese sauce. Also there chocolate cake shake...mmmm It has a piece of cake in the vanilla shake, how good does that sound! ;)

While Becca was here I gave her some of my old summer dresses. She did a fashion show for me in them and they looked stunning on her. I'm happy someone can get some good use out of them. She also came up with some creative ideas to make straps for them.

Well I better get some good sleep tonight if I want to tackle these rooms....

No comments:

Post a Comment