Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 1

Dennis came home from work today around five. I was all ready to make turkey burgers for dinner, but I was really in the mood for a date. So we went out for dinner at a steak and seafood restaurant. The service was crappy and the food wasn't that great either. I got pasta with muscles, shrimp, and scallops in it. The sauce was terrible, it had a jelly texture and didn't seem fresh at all. Dennis got a pasta too and his sauce tasted the same. I'm not planning on ever going back to that place.

Today starts the 2 weeks of rifle qual. I can already tell it's going to be tough. My poor boy is so tried all the time. We came home from dinner and watched the TV show Dexter, it's become our new found TV obsession. (I think every relationship has some TV show obsession) We got through one episode and on the second one Dennis passed out (it was around 7:00 pm.) So once the episode was over I stayed in bed with Dennis till he fell asleep again, poor guy I hate how much work drains him. He has to get up at 3 this morning. Thank God this weekend he'll get a break. I am already not looking forward to next weekend when he has to work.

expect to see me on here a lot more because I am going to be bored the next couple of weeks. I just hope Dennis comes home at a decent hour tomorrow. Saturday we are having a wine and cheese party. I'm super excited about it, we bought at least 10 different cheeses and wines to match them. I'm planning on making light snacks to go with it. I'll tell you more about it after the party. :)

It's getting late here I should try and sleep. Goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you lived close so I could keep you company while Den is working. The wine and cheese party is a great idea, and it sounds like so much fun. Have fun. And take pictures. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your new blog makeover. So cute! I'm glad your blogging now. Isn't it so much fun. And when you decide to have a family and get pregnant, I do not want to find out on your blog. You have to call me and tell me first before you put anything of your blog. I love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I wanted to make it more personal. Of course I'll call you. It probably wont be for a while, this year is going to be so busy with Den finding a job and moving. Love you, give Zander a kiss for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete