Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Taking it easy...

I woke up to a rainy day and not feeling well. I actually love not feeling well on rainy days, it gives me an excuse to be lazy. I would rather be sick today than if it was beautiful outside. Today Den's parents left so we went out for breakfast. I took them to a place called the Kettle Diner. It's a cute diner that sells home cooked food. I got a mound of biscuits and gravy. It's probably my favorite breakfast. Afterwards they took off for their long journey to Illinois.

Right now I'm on the job hunt. Since it's freezing outside I decided to put on my snuggie, make some hot chai, and search for jobs all day long. I'm thankful for technology because I don't even have to leave my house to get a job these days. It helps me out a lot. Since it's so hard to find a job in a Military town I've decided to just apply anywhere and everywhere. I will only be working for about 4 months so I can't be to picky. The money would really help though, so I hope I find something.

Well my chai is done and I need to stop procrastinating. talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment