Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It starts....

Of course the military is being the military. Dennis started work back up the beginning of March, and they're already working him like crazy. I have to keep telling myself that it's only going to last for a couple more months. I guess the thing that makes me mad is that he's getting out, so there is no need for him to do these pointless tasks. Not that they care about my opinion though.

Started tomorrow Dennis will start rifle qualifications. He's really excited because this will be the first time he gets to shoot pistol qual too. That's one more medal for his uniform. :) The only bad part about rifle qual, is that it takes so long! It's a 2 week course and they work the boys for hours! Tomorrow Dennis has to get up at 3 in the morning and I'm probably not going to expect him home till 8-10 pm. He'll have to work like that all week long, next Saturday, and the next week too. I am happy he'll receive another medal though. :)

We found out yesterday that we're going to Disney world sometime this year. We're going with Den's parents, and his sister's family. I am so excited, I love Disney so much and can't wait. We are either going in June or September. The only problem is that those are both potential dates that Dennis could be out of the Marine Corps. It's going to be hard to get time off if he's working at another job. This year is so hectic for us and it's so hard to plan anything. We have lots of friends that want to come out and visit and it's so hard to say yes to them. We are for sure going to Disney though, my niece and nephew will be there and we really want to see their reactions to the place.

I better get going. :)

1 comment:

  1. Disney sounds like so much fun. Madeleine and Joseph are going to love it.

    ReplyDelete