Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Finally a job interview.

To my surprise Dennis has been coming home early every day. Yesterday he was home by 3:00 pm. That's amazing! Everyday he comes home we watch Dexter. We finished the first season, it was pretty good. Now we're on to the next season. It's starting out slow, so I hope it picks up.

I got a call yesterday from Edible Arrangements. They want me to come in today for a job interview. I should be happy but I'm not. I can't find any 9-5 Mon-Fri job here. The only reason they want to hire me is because I told them I was flexible. Then I found out flexible meant working nights and every weekend. I'm never going to see my husband if I do that! I've gotten so used to being a house wife, that it's really going to suck not being here when Dennis comes home. I love having dinner ready by 5, doing laundry during the day so it doesn't take up my weekend. I love being home in case Dennis gets home early. With this job it screws up everything!! I think when Dennis got deployed it kind of screwed me up a little. It's hard to be away from him now that I finally have him back. It's something I'm just going to have to work through, and just another test in our relationship.

On other news, Dennis has filled out a ton of resumes in the past week. Hopefully by the end of the month we'll here something. We actually might know where we'll move to. I can't wait. Honestly we're expecting to live in Virginia or Maryland. Things could change though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment