Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Disturbed!

I've been annoyed the last couple of days...

I've been browsing through facebook for a while now and noticing disturbing photos. I would post them but I don't know what the rules are of posting a photo that isn't mine, I'm sure theres some sort of copyright policy.

The first photo was a of a VERY pregnant woman with a cigarette in her mouth sitting across from her toddler son.

The second photo was of a woman holding her toddler with a cigarette in her mouth.

Dennis and I went out to dinner one night and sat next to a couple sharing a bottle of wine even though the girl was pregnant.

I'm annoyed because I think these are all selfish acts. The signs are there that all these acts are bad for you. Why on Earth would you want to start your babies life off like this? I've been told by many people that "1 glass of wine a week is ok for a baby" Really? The truth is that when your tipsy your baby is passed out drunk. I dont know about you but I can get tipsy off 1 glass of wine.

I'm just annoyed and I needed to rant, thanks for giving me the time......

No comments:

Post a Comment