Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Thursday, September 16, 2010

No interesting title today....

Woke up this morning and made Dennis a skillet breakfast. It was inspired by our favorite breakfast place in Monterey, California. It had turkey sausage, hash browns, onions, peppers, tomatoes and cheese. Topped with a over easy egg on top. It's so good when the egg runs throughout the meal. You should try it sometime. I also spiced it up with extra spicy seasonings and chalula hot sauce (a favorite in our household)

Last night I decided to go with the chicken recipe. I put a status out on facebook asking everyone what they would decide and chicken just seemed like the right choice. I had asparagus and a salad as the side dish. yum yum! I'm excited for spaghetti and meatballs tonight. I love Italian food so much.

As I told you Dennis started work this week, he's in training period right now. Yesterday the boss moved him up a notch in his training because he was doing so well. Hopefully soon he can start his actual job! We also picked up his suits from the Tailor. He bought 2 new suits, a gray one and a blue one. When we first started dating he always wore suits, so I'm glad to see him in them again. :)

Tomorrow we'll go house hunting again. Wish us luck, so far we haven't seen anything that's perfect. I really hope we can find the home of our dreams soon.

Our weekend starts tonight, I should have some fun interesting stuff to post this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment