Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Friday, September 17, 2010

Why am I the only one complaining???

I am sitting in my apartment that has been turned into a club. My neighbors upstairs insist on turning their music to the highest volume and singing along with it. Not only is the music loud, but apparently they like to jump to the music too so I have to listen to the floors shake. It's so frustrating, it sounds like i'm in the room with them.

It's so loud that I can't understand how they are allowed to have the music so high. I can't be the only one complaining. The side neighbors have to hear it, or the neighbors on top. It's so annoying. Not to mention as we were walking up to our apartment there were hundreds of cigarette buds at the entry way from them. How disrespectful!

So today we went house shopping (I should put in offer in today just to get away from this place) I have to keep my chin up, I only have 2 more months left!

SAVE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment