Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Saturday, February 27, 2010

A day in Wilmington

Hello All,

Today we took Den's parents to Wilmington for the third time on their trip. Honestly there is nothing to do in Jacksonville, so this is the highlight of their entertainment. Today Dennis took his dad on the Battleship of North Carolina (A very boring tour, but the men enjoy it.) Roe and I went to an outdoor shopping center. It would have been nice if it was summer, but it was 40 degrees today so a little bit cold. I hate having to walk outside to each shop. I wish all shopping malls were indoors.

The main reason we went to Wilmington was for the food. We went to dinner at our favorite Asian restaurant called Indochine. Amazing food, probably my favorite Asian restaurant. I ordered dumplings. and had rice on the side. I loved the ginger soy sauce they give you for the dumplings, it tastes good on everything.

Tomorrow Den's parents are staying with us until Tuesday. They decided to tack on a couple more days to their trip. It will be exciting to have them over, we're usually by ourselves so this will be new. We only have a little bed though so his dad will have to sleep on the couch. Just a couple nights though, so that's not to bad. It beats paying for hotels. I can't wait till we have a house and we can actually have company stay over all the time.

Off to bed, I'm so tired from all that spending. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment