Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Girls night out!

Today has been such a wonderful day. It all started at 2:00 am. Dennis gave me his last phone call in Iraq. How exciting is that? I've been having trouble sleeping since i've been alone so I was already up when he called. We talked for a long time, pretty much about how excited we are to see each other. He's pretty talented on the phone because the second I got off I felt peaceful and ready to sleep.

Then around 2:00 pm my friend Anna came over for a visit. We drove down to Wilmington and went shopping. The drive to Wilmington is great because it's an hour long so we spent most of it talking about our husbands. After shopping Anna got a mani/pedi, I was around for connversation. :) I was going to get one too, but my nails look terrible so I decided not to. It was still fun to get out of the house and talk to someone. We also went to a wonderful Italian restaurant. I can't pronounce the name, and theres no way I would be able to spell it. It's amazing though. I got penne in Vodka sauce, it's to die for. The bread is really good too.

I am so ready for Dennis to get here. Everything is cleaned up and put away. All I have left to do is hang pictures tomorrow. I am planning on getting up super early tomorrow so I'm really sleepy that night. I want to go to bed EARLY. I can't tell you how amazing it's going to be to have my husband back. We've been waiting so long for this very moment. The fact that he wont be leaving again is a plus too. :)

Off to hang some pictures. :)

1 comment:

  1. You can hang some pictures here too. I need to have some hung. But I think I will just wait until we move to hang them. I am so happy for you, that Den will be back in your arms again. Love ya and miss you! So convience Den to find a job in Indiana.

    ReplyDelete