Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's been forever!




Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've last wrote. I was in New York for four days and now Den's parents are visiting so I've been pretty busy. I promise you I'll post tons of photos from New York in about a week. Right now there just seems to be no time. I can't wait to share with you our trip to New York. We had a blast and our pictures turned out great. :)

Yesterday was an exciting day too. We drove down to Wilmington to take Den's parents to the aquarium from Valentines day. I love aquariums so much, I have to say my favorite one is Shedds in Chicago, then Monterey Bay (California), and this one (Fort Fisher in North Carolina)

After the Aquarium we had tickets to an event called the Taste of Wilmington. It's where 15 restaurants let you sample some of their food. Sounds fun right? You wouldn't believe how full we were! I had to walk tilted forward because my stomach was so heavy! In the beginning you think, this sample is so small how am I going to get filled up?!? Believe you do! My favorite place was the first restaurant (Elijah's) They sampled Clam chowder, and their world famous crab dip. Both were fantastic, the most amazing clam chowder I have ever tasted. The best part about this event is that we've found so many new restaurants that we would like to try. I grabbed a menu from each place and am excited to try them on date nights. :) Wilmington is about an hour away from us, but there is nothing to do in Jacksonville so we tend to spend most our time down there.

Hopefully I will write to you soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with Auntie Ree and Uncle Den. I love the pictures of you guys at the Aquarium. I was wondering when you were going to post next. I can't wait to see your NYC pictures. I love that city.

    ReplyDelete