Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Friday, February 5, 2010

Trouble sleeping.

I am having the hardest time sleeping! This all started Wednesday night. That was the night before Dennis came home. I had to be up at 2:30 am, so my bright idea was to take a Advil PM to help me sleep at 5:00 pm. What ended up happening was I slept till 8:00 pm and got no other sleep the whole night. Then When I picked up Dennis at 6:00 in the morning we napped all day long. I've been screwed up ever since! Friday night we went to bed at 9:00 and now it's 2:07 in the morning and I'm wide awake. I hope this gets fixed soon. I hate being tired all day.

Yesterday was a crazy day. I got an unexpected call from my old job, Navy Federal Credit Union. They wanted to interview me for a position. I haven't taken an actual interview in a long time and I'm kind of nervous about this one. Everything was on the spot and I had no time to prepare. We could really use the money though, so I'm hoping I get it. I went to the interview and it was 2 hours long, longest interview I've ever been in.

Afterwards Dennis and I went on a date. We went wine tasting at a local place in our town. I found this really great sweet wine, would you believe they were out of the one I liked. How aggravating, why would you have a wine to taste if you couldn't sell it? It tasted like mango's. We ended up buying a different kind from the same maker, this one should taste like pear and apricots. Then we went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant. The food was good and it was nice to get out of the house. I wasn't in a cooking mood.

Once we got home we were both really tired and called it a night early. Hopefully soon we'll get that sleep schedule back in order. I think Dennis is still screwed up with the time zone. Once that gets fixed he should be doing better and we can stay up later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment