Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Monday, February 1, 2010

You can do it.....

So I am sitting in my second bedroom literally staring at my elliptical machine. A machine that I used to love to get on. Now I am afraid of it! It's been packed away for 6 months, I am afraid I've lost everything. I have been telling myself all week that I would get on it and still I just sit here. I'm actually in my work out clothes now, and still nothing. So, I've decided that I'm not going to let 6 months stand in my way. I have to get back into that healthy spirit that I had. I already mastered the eating portion, but the working out is an important step too. If I plan on having any kids in the future I have to be healthy. I don't want to deprive my children of fun because Mommy cant get up. lol I have to say a couple years ago I was that lazy.

So today I hung out with Becca all day. She made me grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch, a childhood favorite. I must really miss my childhood because my favorite foods are grilled cheese and tomato soup, and mac and cheese with cut up hot dogs in it. lol I guess I'm a kid at heart. We also did some shopping in town. It was so nice to get out of the apartment and hang out with a friend. Sometimes I get cabin fever in here.

Well I better go climb that mountain. The best part of working out is that you always get an award at the end. There hasn't been a time that I've worked out where I haven't felt amazing afterwards. I know that it sucks when you do it, but the end result is amazing. So wish me luck everyone. I'm going to need it. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Mac n' cheese and hotdogs are my favorite foods too! lol I hope the workout went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did, the only thing that sucked was my battery died on my eliptical. So I used my alarm on my phone. Just wished I new how much I burned. Still proud of myself for doing it though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The strangest/best thing just happened... my host-mom made a spanish version of mac n' cheese and hotdogs! How very timely of her :)

    ReplyDelete