Our trip to Venice March 2009

Our trip to Venice March 2009

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day


Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Before I forget, look at the Chocolate festival post I added a picture of Dennis at the demonstration. You would think I've been very busy, but actually I've been sitting around the house. I haven't been lazy or anything, I just have been spending a lot of time with Dennis lately. It's so good to have him home.

Sunday was Valentines day. We had so much fun. That morning Dennis made me a Valentines breakfast. He told me I could pick whatever I wanted to eat. I chose his scrambled eggs since they're so good. He also made me skillet potatoes. Here's a picture.

For lunch I decided to get a little taste of home, so I made Dennis hot dogs Chicago style. :)

Then for dinner we drove down to Wilmington for a Valentines dinner. We decided to treat ourselves since we haven't had a Valentines day together for a long time. We reserved a table at the Fort Fisher Aquarium. This event was an exclusive event where only 26 couples could get a table. It was after hours at the Aquarium, so each couple had their own private tour of the fish. Dennis reserved a table in front of the jelly fish for us. My opinion is that we had the best table in the house. Our room was called the Open Oceans Gallery, from where we sat I could see the Jelly fish behind Dennis, our table was in front of a big fish tank, behind me was the Octopus tank, and several more fish tanks around us. It was amazing! Also the presentation of everything was nice. They had a cute table for two set up with a rose and candle in the middle, a DJ for dancing. 4 course meal starting with a cheese and fruit plate, followed by a cesar salad. For the main course, I had chicken and Dennis had beef. We shared a cake for dessert. Here are some pictures from the event.





No comments:

Post a Comment